Recent Empties - #1Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Bye-bye 2014, also bye-bye to this trash below. It's my 1st time make empties post, usually in the end of month I make haul post buth this month most of items I purchased is still floating in the sea, I think! Some product works really good for me, some are so-so, and maybe you will read product that not worth your money.
1. Cottage - Gourmet Milk Shower (review here)
Really love smell of it! Already purchased this many times, but I change different variant right now.
2. Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Daily Face Wash (review here)
It works pretty good at first but lately I just realize this made my cheeks super dry after use.
3. Silky Girl Moisture Gloss - 16 Rosy Pink (review here)
Staying power is just like others lipgloss. But can't explain why I really like this one!
4. Clean & Clear Essential Oil Toner (review here)
Love this! Though one of the ingredients is from alcohol but since I haven't found other product which can help me to reduced oil on my face like this one is definitely worth to try.
5. Kemmy's Kitchen Homemade Sugar Scrub - Coffee (review here)
Love the coffee scents! I will buy others with different scents, chocholate maybe?
6. Silky Girl Gentle Eye & Lip Makeup Remover (review here)
The most affordable of makeup remover I reviewed this far! It works good, but it leave a greasy feelings, oh yeah the materials is from oil to remove your eye makeup.
7. Original Source British Strawberry Shower (review here)
I like the scent of it, really refreshing.
8. Pond's Pimple Care Gel
This one helps me and my brother to deflate acnes on me and his face only in one night.
9. Maybelline Clean Express Eye & Lip Makeup Remover (review here)
I bought this because of the packaging, it leave less greasy feeling.
10. Pond's Flawless White BB+ - Beige
Yeah finally I finished using this, I bought this in last year or this early year maybe. Already forget.
PIXY Facial Foam Anti Acne
The last face wash product I have tried cause me breakout, so I change ut to chis one luckily it works good.
Gulaco Yummy Lip Scrub - Strawbeery, Cocoa & Ocha (review here)
It really helps to make my lips more supple.
Got questions? Ask me in the comment box or e-mail.
For product review, advertisement inquiry e-mail me at